International Exchange Programs

International exchange students may do a complete or partial year taking classes in the "Diplôme d'ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc).

Doing an exchange program

If your university has signed a partnership agreement with the Institute, you may complete an exchange year (complete or partial) taking classes in the "Diplôme d'ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc).

The study program is based on a common agreement between professors from your university and ISAE SUPAERO professors depending on your objectives and main areas of study.

In this case, students must have completed four years of undergraduate study. This type of exchange program does not entitle the student to earn the "Diplôme d'ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc).

  • "Diplôme d'ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc).

More information about the "Diplôme d'ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc).

  • Application form :

Please contact your university to apply.

  • Contact :

"Diplôme d'ingénieur ISAE-SUPAERO" (MSc) department :